ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2016-08-21 18:17:57

adamcrowe

Edit_AutoAdjustRowHeight Not Working?

Hello,

Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned before or if I'm not using this feature correctly!

I have set the Edit_AutoAdjustRowHeight setting to false yet when the size of the font gets increased above a certain size, the row height gets automatically increased.

I change the font size by changing the individual FontSize of the affected cells:

range.Cells[row, col].Style.FontSize = fontSize;

The only way I found to avoid this is to temporarily store the row height before I make a change to the font size, and then changing the row height back to what it was before the change. This works for me, but I thought I'd better mention this as it doesn't seem like Edit_AutoAdjustRowHeight is behaving correctly.

Thank you very much!

Adam

#2 2016-08-25 11:28:39

Jingwood

Re: Edit_AutoAdjustRowHeight Not Working?

Hi, thank you Adam for report the problem!

I tested the FontSize and AutoAdjustRowHeight setting but I can't get the problem you mentioned.

Please check if you are using the latest version 1.3.0. And sometime text may contains multiple line. A newline character (13) at end of the text may increase the line height.
Some other behaviours may also affects the result of row height. Please let us know more information about this problem. Thanks!

Jing

Last edited by Jingwood (2016-08-25 11:30:10)

Board footer