ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2015-06-23 14:14:49

aguachupipons

How to save file with the image i attached?

Hi, I just foung this control yesterday and start to use it 'cause i need to attach images to especifics cells, so I can make the signature image attach to the cell i want, but when I´m trying to save the document, the image doesn´t show in the file anymore. Is there a especific fileformat i need to use, csv, xls, xlsx?? Or there is something that I´m missing??

This is a example of how i set the image into a cell:

Worksheet ws = reoGridControl1.Worksheets[0];
ws[11, 24] = new ImageCell(sigImage.Image);

and when i save it :

reoGridControl1.Save(saveFileDialog1.FileName, unvell.ReoGrid.IO.FileFormat.Excel2007);

#2 2015-06-24 09:09:29

Jingwood

Re: How to save file with the image i attached?

Hi Welcome!

Sorry that cell image cannot be saved into Excel file. Excel doesn't support cell picture.
In ReoGrid save an image as drawing picture object will be available from next version.

Jing

#3 2015-06-25 21:46:58

aguachupipons

Jing wrote:

Hi Welcome!

Sorry that cell image cannot be saved into Excel file. Excel doesn't support cell picture.
In ReoGrid save an image as drawing picture object will be available from next version.

Jing

Thank you for the aswer, i will use the control for visualize and find another way to make that thing about the image.
The control bring me so much help by the way, if you want me to traslate the Documentation to Spanish I can help with that.

#4 2015-06-26 09:13:36

Jingwood

You might use some special code like [MyImage#111] as cell text, and convert them into actual images after loading from file.

Thanks for your support, translation into Spanish will be very helpful! I am looking forward to your help. Currently I am trying to make the next version available as soon as possible.

Last edited by Jingwood (2015-08-14 02:23:28)

Board footer