ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2015-09-09 12:51:38

san_943

Issue in Sheet Tab Control

Hello Jing,

First of all, thanks for making version 0.9.0.0 available.

I was working on this control and found a issue with the Sheet Tab Control. I am not sure whether it is actually an issue or I am missing something here. I am using below code to set the width of the reogridcontrol.

grid.SheetTabControlWidth = 200;

This code works fine but there is a image (:) in the Sheet Tab Control which is draggable left and right both side and it does not respect the SheetTabControlWidth property. On top of this if you drag it to the right side, the horizontal scrollbar disappears and I could not find any way to bring the horizontal scrollbar back.

Could you please let me know if this is a bug or anything wrong in my understanding.

Thanks.

#2 2015-09-09 19:09:42

Jingwood

Re: Issue in Sheet Tab Control

Thanks.

Do you want to disable the move button at the right side?

If it is moved out of the control, the move button disappears and no longer could be moved back. This is a minor bug and could be fixed. Currently if you changed the size of control, it will back.

Planned to fix this in next release.

Regards, Jing

#3 2015-09-15 08:58:59

san_943

Re: Issue in Sheet Tab Control

Thanks a lot for this.

Regards,
San

Last edited by san_943 (2015-09-15 08:59:20)

Board footer