ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2015-11-24 07:50:34

cloud168

SAVING TROUBLES AGAIN

1. Hi sir, sorry I wasn't able to update you with my project because I stopped it these past few weeks, then now I did what the other mod said, to get the latest editor but then this happens

helppls.jpg

I rebuilt it on Visual Studio 2013, and added 5 references, then I don't know how to get rid of the errors. Please help sir..

2. I tried writing on the reogrideditor.exe that was on "ReoGrid-0.9.2.0-Beta-Demo-Source.zip", and still doesn't save, when creating a template or rgf file, then using the file to save on runtime using SaveRGF, does the editor.exe on that beta-demo-source.zip won't work? and it needed the editor on a sln file to work? please help thanks sir, sorry for troubling you.

#2 2015-11-25 13:21:08

Jingwood

Re: SAVING TROUBLES AGAIN

You don't need to build ReoGridEditor.csproj, use the Binary exe file in the Demo folder instead. Or you can remove these debug code to get build successful, code line 707 ~ 739 and 878 ~ 964.

Board footer