ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2016-03-21 19:09:18

kwebster

Memory Workbook - Accessing Worksheets

Great tool!

I have a memory workbook that I load from an XLSX file. Cannot access data on any tab except the first one.

It does throw a "Current view model is not compatible with freeze panel." error during load, but this doesn't seem fatal.

First tab in XLSX is "Processing". xWorkbook.GetWorksheetByName("Processing").Cells("A1").Data returns data successfully.

Third tab in XLSX is "Rejected". xWorkbook.GetWorksheetByName("Rejected").Cells("A1").Data returns nothing. Similar calls to other worksheets and cells behave the same way.

Is the error at load causing this? If so, what does it mean?

Or, am I somehow not accessing the worksheets correctly?

Thanks in advance...

Never order the french onion soup in a Chinese restaurant.

#2 2016-03-22 00:00:06

Jingwood

Re: Memory Workbook - Accessing Worksheets

Hi, Thanks! What version are you using? "Current view model is not compatible with freeze panel." exception may thrown in an old version when memory workbook trying to load a worksheet which has frozen rows or columns.

The data returning null may contained in a worksheet has frozen rows or columns, and old version failed to load such worksheets.

#3 2016-03-22 12:54:00

kwebster

Re: Memory Workbook - Accessing Worksheets

The XLSX had a tab with frozen cells on it. Removing the frozen parts seems to have made it happy. I'll check for a new version on the DLL.

Thanks again.

Never order the french onion soup in a Chinese restaurant.

Board footer