ReoGridEditor is a open source project that provides a Microsoft Excel-like user interface to create or edit spreadsheet. ReoGridEditor uses ReoGrid spreadsheet component extension edition.
Following is the appearance of ReoGridEditor main window.
Get Binary and Source Code
Download the release package, extract the archive folder named ‘ReoGrid-version-Demo-Binary’.
Double click to execute the file ‘unvell.ReoGridEditor.exe’, the main window of ReoGridEditor will display.
Download the release package, extract the archive file named ‘ReoGrid-version-Demo-Editor-Source.zip’.
To build ReoGridEditor, perform the following steps:
- Open solution file ‘Editor2013.sln’ by using Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015 and higher.
- Remove the reference items marked as warning from reference list.
- Extract the folder ‘ReoGrid-version-Demo-Binary’ from downloaded release package.
- Add following DLLs as project reference.
- Build project.
Build with ReoGrid Pro
Change the build configuration from ‘Debug’ to ‘DebugPro’, then build the project.
Open and save spreadsheet
Open and save files by using menu ‘Open’ and ‘Save’.
Supported File Format
ReoGridEditor uses ReoGrid to open and save files. The following format are supported:
|Excel 2007 (Open Office XML)|
|RGF (ReoGrid Format)|
- Load Read entire workbook and all worksheets from a file
- Save Write entire workbook and all worksheets into a file
- Import Read specified worksheet into current workbook
- Export Write specified worksheet from current workbook
Oepn Source .NET UI Controls
ReoGridEditor provides many user controls under open source license, such as Font Box, Color Picker, Border Editor, Rotation Angle Editor etc. These UI controls can be used in other application for free.