ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2017-02-05 22:52:17

macr2011

First question - How to set up the spreadsheet editor?

Hi All,

I just installed the Reogrid control on VS 2015. It was ok to create a simple form and run it, but I could not find how to display the editor bar. any help? I would like to know the properties settings and the code option. Also relevant is how to tackle the events associated to formatting on the editor bar.

Note : the sample project I got from the download page keeps sending error messages.

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    CS0234    The type or namespace name 'Editor' does not exist in the namespace 'unvell.ReoGrid' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    Demo    C:\REOGRID\ReoGrid-2.0.0-Demo-Source\Demo\DemoItemsForm.cs    25    Active

Thanks for any help,
--Marco

#2 2017-03-03 13:52:47

Jingwood

Re: First question - How to set up the spreadsheet editor?

Hi Marco,

Editor bar is separated part of ReoGrid and it only available in ReoGrid Editor, if you want use it in your application, use the either way of below:

1. move the code from ReoGridEditor into your application
2. Add a reference of unvell.ReoGridEditor.dll into your application, create and use the UI components manually

Jing

Board footer