ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2014-12-25 12:13:09

asparatu

Loose Range Style When delete or backspace are pressed

I just seen another issue. When I take and press Delete or Backspace on a cell that has been styled it loose the VAlign and HAlign. I thought this was doing because I applied another style to it but i change code to have VAlign and HAlign and still does the samething..

'Sets Text Alignment
            .SetRangeStyle(New ReoGridRange(0, 0, .RowCount, .ColumnCount),
                           New ReoGridStyleObject() With {.Flag = PlainStyleFlag.AlignAll,
                                                          .HAlign = ReoGridHorAlign.Center,
                                                          .VAlign = ReoGridVerAlign.Middle})

code for that last column

'Sets the background color and forecolor for last column cells
            .SetRangeStyle(New ReoGridRange(1, (.ColumnCount - 1), (.RowCount - 1), 1),
                              New ReoGridStyleObject() With {.Flag = PlainStyleFlag.BackColor Or PlainStyleFlag.TextColor _
                                                                          Or PlainStyleFlag.FontSize,
                                                                          .BackColor = Color.Black,
                                                                          .TextColor = Color.White,
                                                                          .FontSize = 8})

shane

Last edited by asparatu (2014-12-25 12:14:40)

#2 2014-12-26 00:14:24

Jingwood

Re: Loose Range Style When delete or backspace are pressed

Yes this is a problem, let me fix it. Your code looks nice!

#3 2014-12-26 01:45:01

asparatu

Re: Loose Range Style When delete or backspace are pressed

Hello Jing,
   Thank you...hehe
Shane

Board footer