ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2017-05-23 19:45:26

mrjack88

Error Loading xlsx with charts

I got an error trying to load a xlsx file with charts inside

this is the line i got the error
grid.Load(@"D:\ExcelWithSimpleGraph.xlsx", unvell.ReoGrid.IO.FileFormat.Excel2007);

this is the error info
StackTrace:
       en unvell.ReoGrid.IO.OpenXML.ExcelReader.LoadChart(Worksheet rgSheet, ChartSpace chartSpace)
       en unvell.ReoGrid.IO.OpenXML.ExcelReader.LoadGraphic(Document doc, Worksheet rgSheet, Drawing drawingFile, GraphicFrame graphicFrame)
       en unvell.ReoGrid.IO.OpenXML.ExcelReader.LoadDrawingObjects(Document doc, Worksheet sheet, Worksheet rgSheet, Drawing drawingFile)
       en unvell.ReoGrid.IO.OpenXML.ExcelReader.LoadWorksheet(IWorkbook rgWorkbook, Document doc, WorkbookSheet sheetIndex)
       en unvell.ReoGrid.IO.OpenXML.ExcelReader.ReadStream(IWorkbook rgWorkbook, Stream stream)
       en unvell.ReoGrid.IO.ExcelFileFormatProvider.Load(IWorkbook workbook, Stream stream, Encoding encoding, Object arg)
       en unvell.ReoGrid.Workbook.Load(Stream stream, FileFormat fileFormat, Encoding encoding)
       en unvell.ReoGrid.Workbook.Load(String path, FileFormat fileFormat, Encoding encoding)
       en unvell.ReoGrid.ReoGridControl.Load(String path, FileFormat fileFormat)...

Please let me know if you need the file to test it, and how can i send it to you.
Thanks for your time

Board footer