ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2014-08-18 19:47:41

jamesv

Sort By Column (ascending/Descending)? Or Grid data search?

Is it possible to sort Columns ascending or descending?  Or a Filter field to search Grid Contents? I am trying to use this grid as a replacement for the out-gridview in powershell.   I have had a lot of success(Love the Product By the way), but would like to see if I can replicate these types of functionality somehow.

-James

Last edited by jamesv (2014-08-18 19:48:42)

#2 2014-08-19 06:04:39

Jingwood

Re: Sort By Column (ascending/Descending)? Or Grid data search?

Hi James,

Column sorting and filter

Please wait for about one week, there would be a preview edition of next version available, which contains the column sorting and filter functionality - v0.8.6.8.

Grid data search

Use the IterateCells method to iterate through all valid cells (excluding merged and empty cells):

grid.IterateCells(range, (row, col, cell) =>
{
  if (cell.Display.Contains("..."))
  {
  }
  return true;
});

More: http://reogrid.net/document/iterate-cells/

Jing

Last edited by Jingwood (2014-08-19 06:21:31)

#3 2014-08-19 16:29:31

jamesv

Re: Sort By Column (ascending/Descending)? Or Grid data search?

Awesome, thanks for the fast response.. I'll start to implement the search now.  FYI I am trying to create a powershell module of this, if I have any success I'll let you know and perhaps we can give people syntax examples for it.  So far ReoGrid is working great in Powershell.

-James

Board footer