ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2015-10-12 04:28:11

asparatu

Undo and Redo

Hello Jing,
    I have notice something. When you are in edit mode of a cell you can not undo or redo the current cell. From what i see the cells are textboxes and when i do undo it will take and run the undo and redo code i have since the code things it is normal textbox. I assume i can check to see if the current cell is in edit mode and end the edit mode and do the normal undo and redo code. The way i seen this function is support to be like that or is this a bug?

Shane.

#2 2015-10-15 01:30:34

Jingwood

Re: Undo and Redo

Thanks Shane! I will check this problem.

#3 2015-11-01 22:41:33

Jingwood

Hi Shane, did you mean in ReoGrid Editor? I just tested the undo/redo in edit mode, it works correctly. The design is:

Non-Edit mode
Undo: undo last worksheet operation
Redo: redo last worksheet operation

Edit mode
Undo: undo last text change in edit text box
Redo: restore last text change in edit text box

The behavior is same as Excel.
Just in ReoGrid editor the behavior above cannot be performed correctly, it will be fixed in next release.

#4 2015-12-10 11:34:27

asparatu

Hello Jing,
    ok.. I have never tried do undo and redo in excel in edit mode before. when it is in edit mode it does that.. treats the box as textbox..
Shane

Board footer