ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2014-08-25 08:55:25

asparatu

ReadOnly/Editable Range

I have notice something else, When you have the cell as readonly and editable range you can still delete the data from the cell by using the backspace key and using the delete key.

Update:
if have a range of cell i want them to be able to add data to can i just restrict them to thoughts cell and no other cells. so if they hit the enter key it will cycle thoughts cell only and not the whole grid.

Example.

I have two header rows and one column that has numbers and two data inputs. I want them to just be able to between thoughts two data inputs and not the number header in the row.

Thank you
Shane

Last edited by asparatu (2014-08-25 09:01:54)

#2 2014-08-27 07:38:56

Jingwood

Re: ReadOnly/Editable Range

Problem with 'delete' key in read-only mode
Thanks. It will be fixed in next release.

Force selection move only inside a range

Dim range As New ReoGridRange("B2:D5")
grid.SetRangeBorder(range, ReoGridBorderPos.Outline, ReoGridBorderStyle.SolidBlack)
grid.FocusPos = range.StartPos

AddHandler grid.SelectionMovedForward, _
    Sub(ss, ee)
        If Not range.Contains(grid.FocusPos.Row, grid.FocusPos.Col + 1) Then
            grid.FocusPos = New ReoGridPos( _
             IIf(grid.FocusPos.Row < range.Row2, grid.FocusPos.Row + 1, range.Row), range.Col - 1)
        End If
    End Sub

#3 2014-08-28 02:53:42

asparatu

Re: ReadOnly/Editable Range

the problem is with when you have click on a cell outside of the editable range also, you can delete using the delete key and backspace key, also.

Shane

Board footer