ReoGrid Forum

Fast and powerful .NET Spreadsheet Component

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum has been archived and no longer accepts new user registrations. Please report your questions, problems, and feedback to the issue page of ReoGrid on GitHub. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/unvell/ReoGrid/issues

#1 2016-03-12 16:36:16

abstract

Copying cells with formulas using empty cells will lag + copy issue

Hello,

First I'd like to Thank you for the ReoGrid, I have been testing it (v1.2) for a few days now and I have a few comments regarding performance (bugs?) issues.

I use the component with VB .Net. The data I use to test is very simple and short :14 columns, 33 rows.

1) formulas that target empty cells take a few seconds to copy (same occurs when copying from the UI or by  code). The formula is =$G3*I3 but if I replace it by =IF(I3="","",$G3*I3) then there is no more lag.

2) I use copyrange to fill a table  (last 3 columns contains formulas $G3*I3, $G3*J3 and $G3*K3). When i do this the results are OK but if I double click one of the cells containing a formula, the formula displayed will always be the one of the original cell (the displayed formula will always be $G3*I3 even if the actual calculation is $G4*I4,$G5*I5 ...). There seem to be a few issues with updating the formulas during copy operations.

Thank you for your feedback.

#2 2016-03-13 01:06:48

Jingwood

Re: Copying cells with formulas using empty cells will lag + copy issue

Hi! Thanks! Hope it helps you.

Can you please provide an Excel/RGF file that contains the test data? Or the code to generate the test data, or a picture would be helpful. I've tested and found no problems with the formulas you mentioned. Please mail to jing at reogrid.net.

Last edited by Jingwood (2016-03-13 01:08:00)

Board footer